Salesforce is the world’s number 1 Leading company in customer relationship management (CRM) platform. It is a cloud-based platform that provides you with software and services to manage customer relationships. Salesforce is the number one on-demand CRM platform. It runs on force.com, it reduces your development time, and any application can be created in a few clicks. For creating an application on salesforce you do not require any programming knowledge. Salesforce is a software as a service. It is available on the cloud you do not require any software or hardware to install.
Is salesforce easy to learn?
Salesforce is easy to learn as many functionalities are on few clicks. To start salesforce you do not require any technical knowledge. And salesforce also provides a free train platform as Trailhead. In which different modules are present which help you in understanding the concept.
Why to choose salesforce?
- Salesforce is leading and on-demand CRM platform.
- Its is a Cloud-based plafform – No need to install software.
- Application development is easy and in low cost.
- Force.com is time consuming.
- Free train platform is available.
- Salesforce ceritifications are provided.
What is Customer Relationship Management System?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology that helps in Managing all your organization relations and interactions with the customer. CRM is used to manage company interactions like Emails, Accounts, tasks, phone calls, contacts, and files with customers.
Salesforce is a very demanding IT Industry and job opportunities are available worldwide.
Salesforce CRM Features
- Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- Lead Management
- Account Management
- Task Management
- Quote Management
- Einstein Analytics
- Salesforce for Small Business
- Reports Management
- Watch marketing activities across all channels
Salesforce developer required skills
Admininstation Development Skills
- Lightning App builder – To create Lightnin applications.
- Experience Builder – To build customer communities that enable customer engagement.
- Report Builder – To build report and dashboards.
- Flow Builder and Process Builder – To build business automation.
Programming Development Skills
- APEX – Its is object oriented programming languages, like Java and C#.
- SOQL/SOSL – SOQL stands from Salesforce Object Query Language. SOQL is used to query data from salesforce.
- AURA/LWC – Salesforce also provide web development model based on HTML and Javascipts.